Monday, November 19, 2007

Well I'll be damned!

For months I could not log into Blogger, no matter what I did. I even deleted and my Google account and started over and still couldn't log in. A friend of mine sends me an invite to read her blog and when I went to leave her a comment, I could magically access my own blog. Well too late Blogger, I've moved on to greeneer pastures. I can now be found at www.sillydreamer.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Terri G said...

awwww...I miss having you on blogger although I LOVE your new place, too!

;)t

Along the way said...

Thanks Terri. I'm glad you followed me over there. I will say that using Blogger (when I could, that is) was a heck of a lot easier than using Wordpress. I still have a hard time posting pictures and putting widgets on my site. Maybe someday I'll figure it out LOL!